Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Share Your Style Party #143

Hello everyone and welcome to Share Your Style #143. I’m Carol from The Red Painted Cottageand I’m so happy to be your host this evening.




When you link up to our party, your post will appear on all six of our blogs at the same time.




 We would love to have you follow us

I recently shared the following on The Red Painted Cottage:





It's hard to imagine that Thanksgiving will be here in two weeks, and I know many of us already have Christmas on our minds.  With that being said, I've pulled together a few features I really fell in love with this week, but I want you to know there were many more that were feature worthy!

This week's featured links 

This stunning, yet simple farmhouse Christmas wreath from Simply Designing really stoled my heart.  It's made from a large embroidery hoop, and Ashley shows you how to cover the wreath hanger she used.  I can picture this hanging on one of our interior doors for the holidays.




While I'm showing a touch of Christmas, let's continue with this other awesome idea from The Everyday Home.  Barb provides a list of inexpensive supplies you'll need, along with three different printables for you to make these cute ornaments.






Randi from A Fresh-Squeezed Life, shows us how to fill a large container with flowers, without breaking our budget!  I know she's using spring flowers here, but this would be a great idea for the coming holidays.  Ingenious!




Who loves pecan pie for Thanksgiving?  Who loves chocolate?  Now add the two together and you get a dark chocolate pecan pie!  MMMM Good!  This recipe comes from Erin at Delightful E Made.  I'm sure your guests will rave about this one.




If you're thinking of painting a room gray, From Play Dates to Parties shares 4 great tips on how to find the right shade of gray.  Leslie explains about all the undertones and what you need to take into consideration.  From my own experience I know that gray can be a difficult color to chose for any room.


Congratulations to our featured bloggers! Make sure to grab our Share Your Style button to display on your blog.



We would appreciate if you could include a link back to our party on your blog post.  Please, no repeats for one year.  Thank you to everyone who linked up and visited last week.


NOW LET'S PARTY!



4 comments:

Calypso In The Country said...

Thanks for hosting each week!
Shelley

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks Kelly for co-hosting the 143rd Share Your Style, appreciated.
Joy

Clearissa said...

Thank you so much for hosting.

Aaron said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.