Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Share Your Style Party #117

WELCOME.....we are thrilled to have you here this evening at our 117th Share Your Style party.  Your inspiration each week is amazing!  I am Lynn, of The Vintage Nest blog, and will be your host.





Please remember, engage and enjoy the party.......visit others, make new friends and enjoy the inspiration.  You are on 6 blogs each week and will get lots of exposure.  And please add a link back to the party post   ~ Many thanks.    It takes me hours and hours to put this party post together because of all of you and your wonderful recipes, projects, how to's, and personal ideas.  But here are some of my favorites.




Like the Happy Housie, I love topiaries too but they can be quite pricey.  She shares an excellent tutorial on how to make one.
  Love it Krista,....thank you.




AProverbs31Wife......has the sweetest little gift you and your little ones can make for Grandma on Mother's Day....coming up this weekend.   A cherished keepsake she will love for years to come




Penny's Treasures shows us her "junk garden"......definitely inspiring treasures for your garden that cost hardly anything.  It's so beautiful Penny!



Angie of Knick of Time has some wonderful stencils for your own farmhouse sign making.  I am in the process of making one for my booth right now and it's so much fun.  I love how her's is so simple and clean looking. 




Soon after Mother's Day, we will be heading to the beach for a few days.  Everyone knows the beach is my happy place.  :) and  Frog Prince Paperie really caught my happy with her Beach/Seaside themed party.  So many adorable ideas in this post.....I just kept staring and staring at the gorgeous photos.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you were featured this week, please proudly post this button on your blog. 
xoxo Lynn
Now on to this week's sign up.




2 comments:

Katie Mansfield said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Kelly. I just love Penny's garden. Have a wonderful week.

Mia Coman said...

Thanks for the hosting and I will embrace you warmly, Mia