Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Share Your Style Party #105





Welcome to the Share Your Style Party #105. 
Your host today is The Vintage Nest aka Lynn, me.  :)  First off, I would like to introduce a new host for our party. Welcome Carol of The Red Painted Cottage. That will bring our sponsors up to 6, so linking up to the SYS party will give your blog so much exposure each week.  Carol's blog is just chock full of inspirational ideas from decorating to cooking and we  are so happy to have her.  Another little announcement is,  I would like to announce the winner of my little give-away, pulling a link from our previous party.  JustJanBlog, you are the winner!  If you could share your address with me thru email, I will have your little goodie gift on its way to you.  :) 


It's always so much fun, but a very tough job, to go thru all this past week's party goers and pick a few to be featured.  But here goes:

Who doesn't love a grilled cheese sandwich?  On a cold winter's night, this version is sure to please.....along side a bowl of soup, it'll warm your bones. This Mama Loves shares this wonderful recipe with us and I am definitely copying the recipe.




Linda, of Crafts a la mode, gives us directions on making the prettiest Valentine's envelopes to hide a chocolate in.  I know Valentine is past but I would definitely put this one in the Save file.  Shoot!....hearts are good for any celebration. 




Debra, at the blog Debra, Peace, Home shows us how to make the cutest industrial style ottoman from a vintage crate.  This is darling.



And last but not least, Worthing Court transforms her living room into a farmhouse office and shares the process with us.  A must see!


I hope you enjoyed today's features and will link over to see many of the wonderful inspirations from our blogger friends.  Visit often and comment.

  Please be sure to add a SYS link in your post.  

Now let's see what's new for this week and if you were featured please add our button to your blog.





2 comments:

Calypso In The Country said...

Thanks to you all for hosting again and welcome to Carol! Enjoy the rest of your week!
Shelley

Ann @ Corner of Plaid and Paisley said...

This is my first time linking to your party!! I have enjoyed many of the other link ups as well!
Thanks much!
Ann